Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lingerie and Sofas

I don’t know what it is, about lingerie videos and the Internet. Just recently I have been running across loads of them. To be fair some of them seem a little bit questionable, but a few of them really make me laugh. Like this one for instance:



I think it is really creative the way they have taken the traditional lingerie photo shoot and put a fresh spin on it. The models look fantastic in the clothing, and it genuinely looks like they are having a lot of fun. It would have been so easy to just have had them lolling around on sofas or pouting in soft focus. I really love to see something taken out of one context and put into another. The brand message that seems to come across really connects in a way. Rollercoasters are fun and exciting, and to me that’s just what lingerie should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment